CBD Bundle - Self Care - 3 Pack
- Superior Broad Spectrum CBD in every product batch
- High-quality manufacturing process for wholesome hemp properties
- THC-free* products sourced from USA hemp
- Third-party, ISO-certified lab tested to ensure safety and effectiveness
Self-Care CBD Bundle
Feeling stressed out and loaded with responsibilities? cbdMD’s Self-Care CBD Bundle will give you a chance to make the most of your “me time”.
- Our CBD Oil Tincture can be dropped under the tongue, mixed with food or swallowed. Available in a Berry flavor with 750 mg of CBD per bottle.
- CBD Freeze contains menthol, arnica, and tea tree oil to help soothe tired muscles. Available with 750 mg of CBD per bottle.
- Our Rejuvenate CBD Bath Bomb includes aromatic eucalyptus oil to give you a relaxing soak that’s loaded with 100 mg of CBD.
cbdMD produces lab-tested products made from domestically grown hemp on non-GMO farms in the United States. Our Superior Broad Spectrum provides all the properties of CBD plus more in a THC-free option.
How Much to Take?
Our 750 mg tincture enables beginners to start with a small amount and gradually work their way up if needed. We also recommend trying a moderate amount of Freeze and monitoring your reaction before adding more. By combining all three products, the powerful effects of CBD can be experienced in various applications.
How Long for Desired Results?
Some may feel more immediate results from these products, but we advise using CBD daily for two or three weeks to assess its full effectiveness. Try adding more if you’re unsatisfied with the results.
Be sure to consult your doctor before starting any CBD regimen.
CBD Oil Tincture
Cannabidiol (CBD) and MCT Oil.
Menthol USP Natural 4%, Aloe Vera Extract, Arnica Montana Extract, Cannabidiol (CBD), Carbomer, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Yellow 10, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Tea Tree Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), and Triethanolamine.
CBD Bath Bomb
Cannabidiol (CBD), Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Distilled Water, Essential oils and Fragrances, and Food Coloring.